You are strongly encouraged to visit us as a part of the application process. Contact us to arrange a tour with an admission representative.
Please read the following instructions carefully. If you have questions about any part of this process, do not hesitate to contact the Admissions Department with questions at any time.
- Admissions are conducted on a rolling basis, and programs/courses tend to fill well in advance, so it is in your best interest to apply early.
- While there is no application deadline, enrollment in the applicant’s desired session is guaranteed only following acceptance and confirmation.
- If a particular session has filled, the applicant’s enrollment may be deferred to the following session.
- Please keep in regular contact with your Admissions Advisor at Academy of culinary arts Malaysia for the greatest chance of placement in your desired program and session.
Process of Admission:
- Visit Academy
- Fill up the complete admission form with 3 passport size photographs
- Deposit the admission fee for confirmation
- Provide us with the size of chefs jackets and shoes
- You will receive the receipt of deposit and offer letter from Academy
- Deposit the remaining fee one week before the start of the program
- Start the program on the specified date
Total Program/Course Cost includes:
- Tuition , books and course materials
- Three full uniforms sets
- Complete tool kit
- Diploma and Advance diploma fee
- All premium ingredients and use of state-of-the-art equipment
- There are no additional fees upon registration confirmation